Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring, Spring, Spriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

How many of you are looking forward to the Spring???  I am, I am, I am!  LOL  For many reasons!!  I can not wait to take strolls with my little girl who is now WALKING!  Yay!!  I look forward to taking her to the park...and soon to the Daffodil Farm!  Spring is so beautiful and it's my favorite season!!!

Another reason for me to be excited???  I'll be releasing my spring collection!!!  Name and date TBD.  It's headed off soon to an amazing photographer for a commercial shoot...and I'm so thrilled!  It also has me extremely nervous!!!!  This is really big for me...and I just hope you all LOVE it!!!

I have a little teaser for you!!!  Can you guess what will be included in our spring collection (see photo below)???  The first person to answer correctly will receive a $10 credit to my store!!


I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!  Thank you for all of your continued support!!!

Stay sweet...chic...and feminine!!

Xoxoxo
Joyce

5 comments:

  1. omg did i win the $10 credit? I'm dying to get something for my niece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! Yes you did!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What....how did I miss this?!? :( ... Congrats Mary!!! Woo Hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Stopped by to follow your blog from Facebook. You are welcome to stop over and follow ours if you like Midwestern Moms
    I love your designs! So cute! I have a girl too so we are always dressing her up in cute accessories :)

    ReplyDelete