Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Bow Affair - A love for vintage!

I have always been so intimidated by bow making!  In fact, I think this is as fancy as I can get with bow making at the moment.  LOL!!!  I have no idea why I'm so afraid/intimidated....I have designed more complicated accessories!

I wondered how I can make them but keeping them in the design element that I always stay in line with...soft, chic, feminine and vintage.

I started going through my supplies and found a large amout of fabric ribbon that I had yet to use in any of my designs!  Vintage Toile, french stamped, coffee stained, tea stained and so much more!!!  So I started to play around with them and here is just a small sample of what I've created!  I absolutely LOVE them!





What do you think?  Yay or Nay?  LOL!

For more info, stop into my Etsy shop!  A lot of new designs have been listed!  :-)  

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!!!!!


Xoxo

Joyce & Lola


No comments:

Post a Comment