Thursday, January 3, 2013

A sneak peek into my phone...

If you were to take a glimpse into my phone, here is what you would see!!  I have worked extra hard today to get new designs out to be tested!!  Once I get the approval, these will be listed!!! In the mix are two boy bonnets, a newborn tie, a vintage diaper cover w/ matching tie back, a knit mini blanket, a pillbox hat & a boy knit beanie. I have a lot more that I am working on, I will show those tomorrow!  Be sure to sign up for our newsletter!!  If you have any ideas or items you would like to see me make, comment below!  I love hearing from you!

My sister-in-law was here two weekends ago and introduced me to this Talenti Gelato!!  OH MY MY MY!!!  How did I not know about this stuff before!!!  Simply amazing!!!  You must give it a try!!  This Caribbean Coconut.... *sigh*...no words!  LOL!!

My daughter has also been bringing out her crafty side!!  Painting away and baking cupcakes!  The best part is that she sits next to me while I design new things and in the end she always sweetly says, "Wow mommy!!!  Good job!!  That is beautiful!!!"  She's my best critic.  LOL!!!

I hope you're all having an amazing week!  Tomorrow is Friday!!

***********Diaper cover and Tie Back are original designs of Baby's Breath Handmade.  Please keep your integrity and refrain from copying.  Thank you!************


Xoxo
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment