Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'm in love.......with Coconut Oil!

I thought it would be fun to share a little something different on here.  So I thought I'd share with you my latest obsession...Coconut Oil.  Yes you heard that right!!  I LOVE this stuff!!!  I currently use it as a facial moisturizer, a hair conditioner (deep treatment), as cooking oil, and I've even substituted butter with coconut oil!  I cook pancakes with a coconut oil greased pan, and I LOVE how they turn out!!

Here are a few other amazing uses I have found!

- Use it as a shaving lotion
- Use it as a makeup remover
- Add to your smoothies (a spoonful)
- Helps with burns
- Use as a lip moisturizer
- Use as an eye cream (Mix with Vitamin E)
- Helps your body absorb vitamins better & gives energy - Take a spoonful
- Use as a massage oil - the smell alone will make you go off to la-la land!  LOL!
- Massage into your cuticles (Since I use it so much, whatever is leftover in my hand I rub it into my cuticles! You'll see that your nails get harder and grow faster!)
- Use as a cooking oil

I'm still discovering more uses!  I would love to hear if you love it just as much as I do and what you use it for!

I purchase my Coconut Oil here.  (You can even get a $10 coupon!!  SCORE!!)


Xoxo
Joyce

1 comment:

  1. Great article Joyce! I have been using it on my pregnant belly. :)

    ReplyDelete