Thursday, December 6, 2012

Spring Love in Paris


One of my favorite Audrey Hepburn Quotes is "Paris is always a good idea...". This headband fits perfect with that idea!



"Spring Love in Paris" is a Couture OOAK Handmade Vintage Flower Headband Embellished with a Rhinestone Embellishment & Placed on Skinny Elastic {Can be switched to an alligator clip} - Suitable for all ages - Perfect Photography Prop. 

I have hand-dyed the ribbon for an extra aged look & is completely hand-sewn. A unique piece that you can treasure for years! Simply beautiful.


Let me know your thoughts!


Newborn Headband Photography Prop

To shop headbands:  Baby's Breath Handmade Shop


****Original Designer: Baby's Breath Handmade****

 I work hard on my designs and always add touches to make them unique to my store. I'd really appreciate your integrity in not copying them.



Xoxo
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment